Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

:metal: damn … So much respect for this …

1 Like

Q lindo q sossssssssss❤️=

1 Like

:heart: Thank you for being open and sharing! I feel that, and I feel like loneliness is worse than depression for me.

1 Like

Never feel alone! You can ALWAYS write me :wink:

1 Like

This speaking out‘s already so encouraging :black_heart: the ones not being in a situation like this hardly understand… :100:

1 Like

Thank you for speaking on a tough sunject :heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart:=====================

I’ll keep you! I got snacks!!!

:heart:=======================

Sending you some love and hug!:heart:

Matty you’re always welcome back in SC come visit anytime!!! My friends and I would definitely keep you cheered up.

1 Like

Hugs Maty​:heartbeat: we love you​:pray: saddens my heart that you sometimes feel this way. Hoping your holidays are surrounded and filled with people you love and who love you just as much​:pray::heart:Merry Christmas Maty​:metal::raised_hands::pray::pray::pray::pray::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

I adopt you!!! Please come to Italy!!:heart:

1 Like

Amen bro, I feel the same way living alone, meditation, going for walks, the gym and microdosing magic mushrooms has helped a ton for me. The magic mushrooms has been the biggest change though highly recommend it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know this feeling very well my mom was my home and she passed away 8 months ago. So I know this lonely feeling not everyone understands it. But there are all of us that are your family and will always be here for you anytime. Family comes in many forms and we are yours.

1 Like

Post tour depression=====

1 Like

I have the same feelings right now… It’s like I’m not going anywhere… like I don’t have a purpose in life… your music REALLY helps so much :raised_hands::heart: Thank you - Gracias… love you - Rohayhu :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

:wolf::heart_on_fire:====================

1 Like

Single mother of 3. I still feel alone almost 90% of the time. They got their own stuff. I go to my job and being around customers lifts my spirits. And I work at a liquor store. But I don’t think of it that way. I talk to a lot of people that just want someone to listen to them. That’s my purpose as your touring around so many fans is yours. Idk what I can do to make you feel better. All I know is life is worth it even when you feel lost and alone. I have been writing a lot of poetry, working out, and listening to alot of music. It helps bring that light back into the darkness. Hope things get easier for ya. Behind ya and thanks for sharing @matmadiro :yellow_heart:

1 Like