"I invite you to share your struggles in the comments, any negative thoughts, feelings or emotions"

:heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire:====================

1 Like

Love you my bro. With you in the journey. My journey is pretty painful and deep. I’m here for you. Psalm 23 is what I’ve been meditating on… along with psalm 121…

1 Like

Love you my guy==========

1 Like

Life lets us learn to pretend, we always act easy and happy in front of others, covering up our inner fear and sadness. When we wrap ourselves up so tightly, we’re protecting ourselves. We’re afraid that our most vulnerable parts will show up. I admire those who dare to admit that they are vulnerable, unfortunately, I am not. Most of the time I put on a good show. I’m very fragile inside. I get anxious. However, I know what I fear most in my heart, and I am eager to overcome it. But it takes time, time to convince yourself to overcome these frailties. There must be light at the top, and we must see it!

1 Like

Love you Sean============

1 Like

love you Sean :heart:=========

@seanisalion I just want to say, your experiences and thoughts that you have put into lyrics have been so impactful in my life. I remember 4 years ago today actually, I spent my first night (out of 10) in jail, and as I was laying there in my bunk in silent tears, the lyrics “I won’t flinch when the earth gives way, so I cry out the last word is yours to speak” flooded through my mind on repeat. Reminding me that not all hope was lost and that God was, is, and will always be in control. And to not worry about what’s ahead but just trust that God has me in his hands. “Prison cells won’t contain your light”

You have encouraged me immensely, and thank you for that. And now we will be praying for you! Love you brother, and God bless!

1 Like

Thank you sharing for Sean. I feel you, there’s moments that I feel the need to shut myself down never thought my feelings to mean something to me or something to deal with but with more time with my family it makes me feel better. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

We got you, Sean. We aren’t gonna let any one of us fall. Not today, not tomorrow, not never. :heart:

1 Like

Many hugs, dear one :heart:===

1 Like

Love you, brother :heart:=====

1 Like

God continue to give you strength and grace to continue in the fight, brother. When you feel afraid, remember that He says: I am the Lion! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this.======

1 Like

Love you forever bub :yellow_heart:===

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

ILY bro. God bless​:heart::heart::heart:=

1 Like

SO much love for you, brother. :heart:

1 Like

Post like these are what give others hope Sean. Beautifully spoken and so happy to see you conquering yourself one day at a time. Redefining yourself is never easy but you have come a long way friend!

1 Like

This sounds like dissociation, I’m going through it, too rn. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Sean, thank you :sob::heart: you’ve expressed exactly what it’s like. For many many years ppl endure (myself included) these exact feelings & the struggle of dealing with them. Currently in therapy. I’ve learned I’ve been having a lot of panic attacks with daily surroundings. I dont watch the news & although I’m more secluded due to being on disability…I’m learning to navigate to really enjoy being in the presence of others. Without all the numbness robbing me of living. Its def a process. Thank you for this post. For your words. They are encouraging. Inspiring & hopeful. :heart::pray:t4: @seanisalion @heartsupport

1 Like