HeartSupport_Fans Content #128

:heart::heart:=====================

1 Like

:heart:U Bob. You know we’re always here for you.

1 Like

Love you Sean============

1 Like

Life lets us learn to pretend, we always act easy and happy in front of others, covering up our inner fear and sadness. When we wrap ourselves up so tightly, we’re protecting ourselves. We’re afraid that our most vulnerable parts will show up. I admire those who dare to admit that they are vulnerable, unfortunately, I am not. Most of the time I put on a good show. I’m very fragile inside. I get anxious. However, I know what I fear most in my heart, and I am eager to overcome it. But it takes time, time to convince yourself to overcome these frailties. There must be light at the top, and we must see it!

1 Like

Thank you. :black_heart::black_heart:============

Fantastic album, and thank you for the lyrical content. :fire:

1 Like

Damn this hit me hard. I struggle with many things in my life, many unplanned obstacles have created waves in the oceans I try to set still. I suppose the biggest one right now is the fact that I’m a musician and have been stuck in a living situation the past few years where I cannot practice and even if I could, I don’t know anybody capable of forming a band. It depresses me because of everything I want to do in life, I can’t. I’m just stuck constantly entertaining what I need to do and never the passions that make me feel at home.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire:====================

1 Like