"Do not think for one second that you are alone, because you don’t ever have to be. I promise." - Ricky Olson of Motionless in White

Much needed right now. :heart:

1 Like

Aw that so you know kinda of making it feel like a real human. Like not everyone or everything is perfect, but you don’t have to destroy yourself in order to please others or let a situation or others people’s behavior or thoughts about you control your life. I guess putting on a facade of being “fine” looks better than to admit that you are not.:clap: I’ll aways appreciate you. :heart::fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you @rickyxolson Recently I was promoted into a new role at work and I struggle with extreme OCD and anxiety. Needless to say I’m at war with myself constantly and am stressing to an unhealthy level. It’s hard to try to lean on my coworkers because I always feel like I’m failing by not being able to do it all myself. I’ve had to learn to ask for help and not try to beat myself up over it. We are all only human and it’s okay to not be okay.

1 Like

:heart::heart:=====================

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

:heart::heart:=====================

1 Like

:purple_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:=====================

1 Like

And words like these are one of the many reasons why I love Ricky so, so much :heart:

I can’t remember the last time I was happy, liek really happy and not just fake smiling though the pain. And I don’t know how to make that feeling go away

1 Like

This was definitely perfect timing, I am struggling and have lost motivation and hope for myself, I feel like my mind has given up on me and that I am just here, not worthy of anything

1 Like

Thankyou​:heart::cry:==============

1 Like

Doing better now that my seasonal job is over but waa dealing with some pretty bad anxiety that really came outta no where for me. Luckily my job has therapy/mental health help options and I was able to get some help, but it was hard because where i worked was very isolated with no cell signal and very limited wifi. I was also glad i knew about heartsupport. Although i didnt use them much, knowing it was another resource was nice. So, here’s to continuing working on ourselves and supporting others.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:=============

1 Like

I definitely need to be reminded of this. I’m doing work as a content moderator and these past few days have been very rough in regards to graphic/disturbing content. The point of the job is to keep people safe on the platform, which I’m happy to do, but seeing a bunch of back-to-back gore and shocking images really got to me this time. I tend to have a hard time reaching out for help because I don’t want to seem like a burden, or made to feel like what I go through isn’t significant because there are people who are going through worse. Thank you for sharing. :black_heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a rough patch. I know we don’t know each other particularly well even after many years of crossing paths but I always felt we got along well and you were always so welcoming when we did meet, which whilst I didn’t vocalise it, did mean a lot. So should you ever wish to reach out to talk to a familiar face to get things off your chest, I will always lend an ear to listen. I hope you find some comfort in your current therapy and know you’re are never alone in needing extra help from time to time. I wish you all the best, Ricky. Do take care of yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for opening up. I love you!

:heart:=======================

definitely needed this, I haven’t heard of them before until today. I never really open up about anything but I finally felt like giving it a try. Love and appreciate you Ricky :black_heart:

1 Like

When I was growing up mental health was not discussed! You just had to get on with your life regardless of how you felt! During the last couple of years, I have sort grief counselling due to my Dad’s passing, and am much more aware of other people’s therapy and support. Thank you for sharing Ricky and please take care💜

1 Like

You’re the best, Ricky :black_heart:=

1 Like