HeartSupport_Fans Content #138

Jesus helped me and spoke peace to the trauma I went through. Find someone who knows him and get to know him too. People can help, but he is the power to save. :heart: he restores

1 Like

Every day================

1 Like

You are so strong Michael. Looking at you, I can tell you’ve been through so much. When I met and saw you live with Vampires Everywhere, you showed true emotion with your show and interaction with fans. You are a kind soul.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@therealmichaelvampire I understand what you mean. Last February I was in a head on collision with an SUV; I was on a Harley.

I had my left leg amputated below the knee, and after 8 surgeries, a broken femur, broken wrist, 70+ stitches, 5 blood transfusions, and 7 months of physical therapy, I now walk around with a prosthetic leg like my accident never happened. My goal now is to release my music and get back on stage.

I’ll even have dreams where I relive my accident. Despite it all, I’m more motivated than ever to tour in a band. Most days I’m okay. When I’m alone in my thoughts, I’ll think back to “I could have prevented this. I did this to myself”.

My pain is not in that my accident happened, but that I could have prevented it the accident that night, and living with the pain of that regret of what I did to myself. Not from riding, but from one mistake I made thatll stay with my forever.

I fought, bled, cried, and pushed through to get to where I am now. And now that I can walk again, the stage is calling.

It may not be the exact same, but I can relate to a lot of what you mentioned.

1 Like

God bless you :white_heart:🫶🏻========

1 Like

I struggle every day with my PTSD from being in an abusive marriage. Physical and mental abuse have left horrible, disturbing memories that I will never be able to fully escape from.

1 Like