Thank you for sharing! We are all here for you :heart:

1 Like

A real vampire :man_vampire:t4: :black_heart:===

1 Like

Stay strong everyday boo :black_heart:

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Thank you for your open honest words :heart: can totally identify with it. Thanks for speaking it out openly. Also struggling with ptsd etc but knowing I’m not alone helps. Keep it up and stay strong, you’re not alone @therealmichaelvampire

1 Like

I’ve had cptsd since I was 12 years old and there’s still days where I feel like I’m fighting to be here to feel present and fully aware of my surroundings some days the intrusive thoughts are so loud I can’t speak so I paint, others you wouldn’t know I have cptsd and social anxiety it’s a never ending battle to find a balance between the chaos and pain that is cptsd and being strong independent and alive you’re not alone in this battle my dear friend

1 Like

I used to struggle with this so much. Especially the constant calling friends asking if I was dying. I always felt like I was I constant panick and fight mode. It has taken years of healing, but I’m getting there and nowhere near where I was. Hoping you find that place of peace and healing, friend​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I had a car accident about 5 months ago, I lost my ability to walk I lost my independence. Broken ribs tore my aorta broke my spine and crushed my diaphragm… trying to cope with this new life. Just existing is pain @heartsupport hopefully I can live like I used to sometime

1 Like