HeartSupport_Fans Content #326

I still can’t get over the logo on @joeychicagowalser hands :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Send on pic🐶 @dogs_house_ig_

@heartsupport============

@heartsupport I think I’m too quick judge a situation.

@heartsupport beautiful kicks! @popevil saw you and @zillion with my sister this summer in Niagara Falls, NY and it was amazing! Was such an amazing and intimate experience :heart:. I struggle with ptsd anxiety and depression but i live to fight another day because i have a beautiful daughter and my mom and sister and nieces to live and love. In February i will be 8 years sober so if anyone out there is struggling you can do it, and you are enough. You are here for a reason and there is someone that needs you. Be the reason someone smiles today, give that stranger in front of you at the store a compliment or just say hello. You may just save their life. :mending_heart::mending_heart:

@heartsupport I need help with major depression, severe anxiety disorder, and lingering cancer issues.

@heartsupport that I’m not good enough or I don’t deserve to be here or that I’m better off dead

I’m a burden! I used to have a career in the legal field and then I became ill with Arnold-Chiari and had brain surgery. I have a lot of neurological issues. My husband supports us and I feel like it wasn’t supposed to be this way. @heartsupport

I love those kicks. @heartsupport this year I think the biggest thing I’ve this year is ptsd and anxiety, I’ve had a challenging year with my health and my anxiety is causing me to feel like it’s not over.

@heartsupport so many things I’ve read here have made me realize many people feel the same way I do. The voices in my head tell me I’ll always be alone and fighting this hell of loneliness. LK, Hayley, ALL OF YOU - you’ve always been so kind to me when we’ve had a chance to chat, looking forward to your next Midwest run, I’ll see you on the road.

I just turned 49 and am having a midlife crisis. I always feel like the best times of my life are over. It mskes me so increedibly depressed. @heartsupport

Death is inevitable but does it have to be constantly pining for closure. @heartsupport

Im struggling with depression but i do my best to cope with it. @heartsupport

Amazing kicks, love the design and I love @popevil. Sometimes I feel like I’m not worth much, like the limited talent I have will amount to nothing @heartsupport

@heartsupport Because of my moderate-to-severe anxiety and depression I am afraid I am never going to be able to hold down a job…live on my own…especially, find a loving partner to be in a relationship with…if even my own family has a hard time dealing with me when my mental health is bad, why would a man who wasn’t my family ever agree to love me and take on my burdens for life? I’m a hopeless romantic, always have been, I wanna fall in love and start my own life…but it feels so impossible right now. Thanks HeartSupport for everything you do, much love, Naomi

@heartsupport recently a friend was unfairly put in jail, the authorities know who the real culprit is and still don’t want to release her

LOVE MY MOM, all 90 years and 5" 1 of her , but i notice her losing her memories and thoughts, i think about her all the time. @heartsupport

I wonder if I have done enough as a parent to prepare my daughter for this world! @heartsupport

@heartsupport It will only get harder.

@heartsupport always believe in yourself don’t listen to others neg comments