HeartSupport_Fans Content #437

:palms_up_together:t4::muscle:t3:=====================

I’m so happy you’ve made it through into the strong woman and role model you are today. I love you @landri_liftsalot :heart::heart::heart:

Team up? Dm @luxodenmanagement🔥

So much love and respect for how you Rise up! Love you sister :black_heart:

@landri_liftsalot I love you so so much 🫶🏼

I love this so much. :fire:===

Wow! The perseverance, much respect @landri_liftsalot

And here you are to share your story and help other women to find their strength. Your trauma has turned into your power. Thank you for sharing because you never know whose life may be forever changed by it. :heart:

@landri_liftsalot you changed my life from the first time I met you at a sign in table at a meet. You are a LIGHT AND A FIRE that I aspire to be as bright as!!! All the love and support and can’t wait to see you on the 18th!

Damn did this one hit home. At 20 I literally ran away from my ex telling virtually no one where I was going. In hindsight I realize it wasn’t hard for him to guess as he had cut me off from everyone except my tennis coach. It didn’t take him even 3 months to find me close to 5k miles away and leave me for dead. 2 months later I woke up from a coma unable to control movements in a way doctors didn’t understand. They told my coach I would never be able to even feed myself so recommended long term nursing home. Luckily my coach would have no parts of it and finally with help of another former tennis player, we found a way to rehab. Ultimately I could not be around the game and moved, but kept my secret buried deep. When I remarried on a whim (how I seem to make most major decisions) I didn’t share it with my husband and to this day 30 some years later still haven’t told him. Part of it is I worry he would try to kill my ex and partly it just becomes harder after a while. A select few including my powerlifting coach know and the brain signals can still get twisted especially when stressed. March is still a month that I struggle during. At least in part it is why prepping for the Pro Am is so difficult and every year I have said not again. This year I signed up and literally wrote in my prep book tonight before reading this post “Don’t let Bill win”. At times it feels like it stole my life and then I realize the life I have now really isn’t bad at all. I have sat deciding whether to hit enter or not for way too long.

@landri_liftsalot you are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story, helping so many people including myself, and just being you :raised_hands:t2::two_hearts:

I deal with the affects of emotional abuse / neglect from my mom and have just made it through 3 years of intense counseling. I also am a caregiver to my husband so struggles with severe depression and suicidal thoughts. My gym time is my only time alone to cry and heal. :muscle:t2::heart:

You are so strong & absolutely amazing. I’m glad I have someone like you to look up to. I hope I get to meet you in person one day. I didn’t go through anything nearly as tough as you have, but I find myself hard to love. I was told by my 1st boyfriend at 14 (he was 21) that no one would ever love me, I’d never be good enough, I wasn’t worth anything… list goes on. Every now & then, those words creep in & it leads to massive bouts of self-doubt.

Inspirational Landri! So glad you found peace you can share with others.

You are an amazing human and I am so inspired by you.

@landri_liftsalot you are so positive and supportive. You have taken your trauma and are a beacon of light and hope for others. Thank you!:purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart:===================

:heart::heart::heart:===================

love you landri❤️ so thankful to have you as a role model not only for me but many other women!!!

wow @landri_liftsalot what a survivor !!! so proud of you and happy for you !!! shine bright !!!