HeartSupport_Fans Content #496

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.29350-15/325578773_163545253087574_1798856974106036887_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=Ev93vhq9OSMAX84ssOT&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfDjLVimIOevUMymGL1yu2xLDF7qkca_BOkablp7wnl8zA&oe=63D6CF8B

Post military, when I was new to civilian life trying to transition and find my place, I started caring about what others thought of me. I wanted to figure out how I could fit in. It was a sad thing and I lost my identity. I lost my voice. I lost everything. Coming from the Marine Corps where I knew my place and intensity was part of everyday life, I now found myself feeling like I was on an island out in the middle of nowhere, alone.

Everyone has something that’s meaningful to them. Something that’s rooted in their soul. In my darkest time when I was lost and homeless, I finally stopped caring what other people thought of me and stopped trying to fit in somewhere. It’s when I chose to use my anchor of fitness to guide me. I was able to start helping people, even though I didn’t have much to give. My time and my knowledge was enough to help people get better and change their lives. Purpose is everything.

Through my story I found that in order to find your purpose, you first have to confront your pain. What pain have you been ignoring lately? What fears have you been burying? Comment below using @heartsupport, and we’ll reply.

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall9

1 Like

Damn your ripped=========

You helped me more than you’ll ever know!! :heart:

I super identify with what you wrote above ! Thanks for sharing ! Needed the message ! :raised_hands:t5::muscle:t5::facepunch:t5:

This. :fire::sob:=================

Your story :raised_hands:t4:============

When I was at that rock bottom place, I didn’t know where things were headed. I just anchored in knowing that I had to keep going. The complexities of life have opened my eyes in ways I could’ve never imagined, and with my love for fitness guiding the way and keeping me alive.

Although the hardships have been tougher than I can put into words, there’s more growth that comes from real life experience than people realize.

We complain about hardships rather than seeing them as necessary steps to grow and succeed. Looking back on it all, I feel so blessed and grateful to be where I am now and it couldn’t have happened if I didn’t go through those tough times.

I’m currently struggling with money trying to get back on my feet I’ve been only able to afford 1 maby two meals for a month and I feel lost again just trying to get back on my feet

1 Like

Great pic​:fire::fire::fire:=============

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1::+1:==============

1 Like