:heart:=======================

1 Like

Love you…speak to me anytime

1 Like

You look so beautiful hun :heart_eyes::clap:

1 Like

So beautiful :heart_eyes::heart:=========

1 Like

You look absolutely stunning here and opening up can be so hard and take you to places of stored trauma. But how healing too. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yes my heart God your heart is sun and moon only for me l love my soul :pray::palms_up_together::woman::lion::crown::us::muscle::kissing_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

I think it’s a different experience for everyone right I have a friend who served and she talks openly about her experiences cause for her it’s therapeutic others bottle it up everyone’s different🙌

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve found people you can open up to!

1 Like

Looking beautiful and at peace :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for being open about this

1 Like

Will always listen my friend :clap::clap:

1 Like

I write my feelings down cos my parents used to beat me for opening up

1 Like

You are such an amazing woman babe :heart::heart: absolutely beautiful inside & out

1 Like

Why are you so cute?=====

1 Like

:us::us::us::us:=================

You are truly such an amazing person. You over come the past to be this incredible woman I got to know. Your pain is felt by me for ressons you know . :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Love that you are a part of something so important :heart:

1 Like

#Veteran #veterans #vetssupportingvets #thiswelldefend #marines #usmc #USA #army #usn #navy #USA #airforce #femaleveteran #22aday #anxiety #depression #ptsd #mst #military #oohrah

1 Like

You’re so fine Lola :heart: @lolalicious.official

1 Like