HeartSupport_Fans Content #516

Start a journal or maybe panting…Do Something you enjoy to focus your mind on when the anxiety kicks in

1 Like

I do completely understand having anxiety big time… I used to be on Crystal Meth & Coke…I went completely Cold turkey to get off the drugs cause I completely lost all trust & loyalty within my family & I had to get it back…Well after I went cold turkey I Apparently was sick & didn’t know it…I was put into a coma cause my organs were drowning in fluid…My heart stopped 5 times but I am alive & 7 years sober I keep on going…I do have days I want to say F*** it & relapse but I don’t cause I know I’m stronger than that & you are strong enough for you to stay away from the booze

1 Like

Not my words, but heard that anxiety is a conspiracy theory about ourselves. And realized I’m my biggest denier.

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

My anxieties are people having unrealistic expectations of me, I have horrible ptsd being around a lot of people sends me into a panic attack I feel like I’m suffocating and going to pass out and I have flash backs nonstop every day and on top of that I have schizophrenia and people treat me like I’m a monster, crazy and a liar and it’s isolating @heartsupport

1 Like

So much respect :heart_eyes:========

1 Like