HeartSupport_Fans Fans #142

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

Your words and your music helps me in more ways then you’ll every understand. I struggle everyday to hold on then I see things like this from people who battle with the some kind of things and it helps me push through just a little more. Thank you @jesse_d_leach

3 Likes

@btl35300 Yes - it’s moments like this when we realize that we aren’t alone that give us hope. When every day feels like there is no dawn, there is no sunshine, it is just one constant storm of darkness…and when it feels like you’re losing motivation, or hope that things will ever change…these glimpses that show you you are not alone are powerful. It says that the things that I am facing right now might not last forever, and even if they do, at least I have others who will be in this darkness with me, or who understand what I am facing. I appreciate the courage you have to face the struggles you face. To defy that darkness every day, even if it feels like a beatdown. You are strong. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I’m really glad you are here and that you’ve found a way to keep holding on. You are important and so are the words you share, the struggles you share and the life you share. Keep holding on. You matter

3 Likes

I am really glad that you found the music and it helps you! Just keep in mind that whenever your struggle you are not alone. You are always loved and important!

3 Likes

hey friend, i’m so happy you find comfort in music. it’s truly an awesome feeling when we find others who go through the same things we experience. i hope you can continue to hold on to this motivation to keep fighting because you are far from alone! you are heard, you are seen, and you are loved. i’m rooting for you and your happiness, my friend! love, twix

2 Likes

Hi there, thank you for sharing here. Your persistance in continuing to push through is so admirable and I’m glad to hear that you are finding power in music. You are valued, cared for, and matter, and I’m glad that you are sharing here. <3

3 Likes

Hi Friend, Its great that their music has helped you. I lean a lot on music to help me thru things, so I understand totally. Its good to know that I’m not alone in my struggles. I hope their music continues to help you. take care! ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, I’m glad you did. Knowing that others are struggling with similar issues and problems I think makes it easier to hold on and push through ourselves. That’s what is so great about community. I’m glad you are part of the conversation here, it helps all of us.

2 Likes

Hey friend. I am so glad that music brings you some peace and energy each day. (Side note: My Curse and The End of Heatchache are favorites of mine). What ever gives you the extra engery to push forward and meet each challenge, it’s worth.

3 Likes

Music really can be so powerful. I fully agree with this sentiment. There is a great quote that seems apt to what you say:
“Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” -Kahlil Gibran :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes