HeartSupport_Fans Fans #152

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

I feel you. I still feel that everyday and have felt that way since i was a child. Just gotta get through each day and hope the next is better than the one today. My help is music. Listening to music cleanses me and makes me feel good about myself. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

@rega316 Love finding common strength, ways for us to rise above that which afflicts us. It is hopeful, that we don’t have to stay stuck, even when some pieces of our lives don’t improve. But it is also hard to face the fact that there are some burdens we carry that never get lighter. It’s hard to feel like there are issues we can call to mind that are “still here”, even after all this time. That kind of numbness that glazes over your hope that things could get better. That is hard.

3 Likes

I’m really glad you have found something that makes you feel that it’s easier to get through in the hard times. Keep that positivity going! Thanks for sharing this, I hope that others see it and can feel connected as well.

4 Likes

Music is a wonderful thing. It can help in so many different situations. Thank you for sharing this thought and reminding us all of this fact. Thank you for being a part of this world. You are enough. You are valid. You are wonderful. You matter. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Music is usually a good thing to do when you want to feel good. I am glad that you find something special to yourself!

4 Likes

Each step is part of the journy. Every sunrise, we face what life is about to throw at us, and hope/work for the best. I love that you are encouraging that the next step is better than the last one. Though I am -terrible- at making music, I am decent at listening to it. It can clear your mind that get you ready for that next step.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing what has helped you get through the hard times, the lonliness, the difficult days. You have encouraged all of us with your hope. Music is such a great way to deal with feelings and does help us feel better. Thank you again for sharing. You are strong and loved my friend.

3 Likes

Hi Friend, sometimes just getting thru a day is all we can do. I’m glad that music helps you feel good about yourself, its a great coping skill. Hope is a good thing to have. take care! ~Mystrose

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing what helps you feel better. Music is indeed so healing and there are so many different genres that everyone can find something they relate to. You are a wonderful person. Keep being you :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

hey friend, i’m so glad music is a positive cleanser for you - i feel the same way about music! your attitude towards hoping for a better tomorrow is an incredible mindset. even through all the obstacles and bad days, hope is the strongest thing we have to make it through. thank you for sharing this, hope your week ahead goes smoothly! love, twix

3 Likes