HeartSupport_Fans Fans #153

Agreed. Therapy is one of the best ways. And a big thank you to you Ricky. You help me so much through difficult times in life and teaching me to never give up. I struggle with PTSD and often it can be so difficult to just be happy. I can’t go to therapy right now because i have to wait for a place. It sucks.:sweat:… But just so you know too, dont give up. Keep your head up :hugs:

2 Likes

You are so right, never give up. It’s those words that keeps us breathing, that makes a smile out of a smirk, and a laughter that surprises us when every cell in our body feels down and unhappy. It’s the tiny moments where your head starts moving to the beat of a song, and you feel your life could be good again. And one day it will be, thank you for not giving up, thank you for giving me breath today. We have our heart support wall that can bridge between finding therapy and now, if you wanna talk it out, write it out, wemre here :white_heart:

1 Like

I want you to know that I’m proud of you. If no one has told you that lately, then I hope you hear it now and feel it. I hope you are able to get into the place you deserve and have the help you deserve. Thank you for sharing this message of hope.

1 Like

Im so sorry that you are having to wait, it’s not easy by any means. Im so glad you’re here and that you shared your heart with us.

Sorry friend that you have to be on a waiting list for therapy. It sucks than one of the most convenient route to be supported in our mental health is also sometimes the one that is paved with the most obstacles. As you said so well therapy is one of the best ways, but it’s also so challenging to get there - and especially when you have to wait. It gives you more time to think about your decision, eventually re-evaluate it, and eventually to even consider giving up on the idea of getting help. Before having my first appointment with a therapist I remember how much the waiting was an obstacle in itself, and certainly one that tested this voice in my mind telling me that my struggles were not “that important”, or too much of a burden. I hope that, if you ever encounter this voice yourself, you make sure to gently push it aside. The fact that you are seeking support is huge, and we’re all so very proud of you here.

If you’re comfortable sharing in the future, I’d love to hear some updates from you on how this new journey is going on your end. Struggling with C-PTSD, I hear you on how much it’s a constant battle but to keep your head above water, while there is this force inside that urges you to stop swimming. Healing and growth aregoing to be a tumultuous but worthy journey for your heart, your mind and your body. I wish you all the best moving forward. :heart: