HeartSupport_Fans Fans #167

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

I’ve been hearing this thing for years and years now. “it’s okay to not be okay.” Yet outside of these kind of posts on social medias, outside of some comments you’d see online, there’s absolutely nothing out there. Nothing can help me, and nothing will. I pour my soul into music so I can forget how shitty my life is, how I’m such a terrible human being that’s not worth living. Talking is not enough. At the end of the day, it doesn’t even matter. So it’s just about masking until you die, little joy here and there so that you don’t end your life early. 10 years later, I can’t see the end of the tunnel, and I’m starting to believe there is none. And I should just stop talking right now. Thank you for this open heart, and I hope that anyone reading this is not going through the same thing I do.

2 Likes

@sasugane my heart really breaks for you. You do deserve so much more than to feel like you have no worth and that life has nothing good for you. You have incredible value and incredible worth beyond what we could even express. I do hope that you find that but of joy that is just yours to hold. Your art/music is something that will hold your legacy. We are here for you

@sasugane I’m so sorry you feel this immense of despair. It must make you feel so heavy. I’m sorry you can seem to find happiness that last. I hope each bit of happiness you find in your day lasts a little and little bit longer than yesterday. You deserve to be happy to live and happy about tomorrow. Till then coping through writing music Is a beautiful art form.