HeartSupport_Fans Fans #219

This is a Topic from Instagram. In order to participate in these conversations, you need to sync with our Porter Instagram software here .

From majmrmc: My husband, my best friend, my soul for the last 19 years passed away Monday. We have a senior in high school. We are completely broken. :sleepy::broken_heart:

3 Likes

i am sorry for your loss, my toughts are with you. you are not alone in this, we are here everytime for you. hope this helps you a bit my friend, feel hugged

1 Like

@majmrmc sending a lot of love to you through this time. I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope the memories that brought you love and joy help comfort you

1 Like

I have no words… other than you have my condolences and I am sorry for your loss. Nothing I could say would make any difference, but you are in my thoughts nonetheless. Stay strong.

Dear friend, I am so very sorry for your loss. Words truly are not enough and seem so futile in this situation. Please know that we are sitting next to you during this painful time. If you ever need to talk, Heartsupport as a community and all of us here are present for you. You are not alone. Your family and you are in my thoughts today. <3

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like