HeartSupport_Fans YT Fans #1174

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

@heartsupport all of this resonates with me. I’ve struggled with all kinds of mental health issues but what he’s saying is true. Don’t give up. There are people that need. Life is worth living. Thanks for bringing this message to the people, Andrew.

1 Like

Yes - totally true. And good reminders for us in the midst of our own struggles. /I/ am needed. /My/ life is worth living. /I/ should keep going. These are powerful reminders for me in the midst of my recovery from addiction, especially - hope is so easy to lose. Every relapse erodes resilience, so hope needs to be refreshed. Appreciate your note.

Hey andrew, thanks for the kind words. It is nice to know you can resonate with someof the aims of HeartSupport. im sorry that you have had struggles of your own and i hope you are doing better.
panda :heart:
ps: you are absolutely right, life is so worth living :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Andrew for sharing as well. Just the very fact that you expresses how much this resonates with you can make a huge difference in the life of someone reading it, who may be feeling alone in their own struggles. It’s part of all these little steps and conversations that are so very impactful and necessary. I wish you didn’t relate somehow, but also personally very thankful as you share your voice. Life is indeed worth living, even during the times when it’s hard to see it, when it’s hard to remember why it is. There are many times in my life when I couldn’t embrace the truth you have shared, and even right now being reminded of it was needed. Let’s get through this crazy thing called life all together. It is worth it. We are worth it.