HeartSupport_Fans YT Fans #201

@heartsupport Great encouraging video! I used to cycle pretty avidly when I was younger (50-80 mile rides) and would love to get a stationary bike. I’ve wanted to get one for years, but have never gotten around to it. Your video has given me some inspiration to start looking for one. Thanks!

1 Like

50-80 miles! That’s huuuuge! The thing I most love about this vision you have is that it reconnects you with something that has so much history of joy. There’s something powerful about resurfacing something in our lives that /was/ meaningful and brought us joy and purpose and adventure. I recently did this with soccer, and there was a really interesting thing I experienced – part of it was old joy, returning to something I was a master at, but part of it was actually old FEAR. I remember being a kid and the insecurities I would experience during games, fearing failure and letting others down. It made me want to play small and give up, but when I pushed through what was really powerful is that I actually discovered I’ve grown through those insecurities, and I found that I have matured and become more sure of who I am. It was really cool to “pave over” some of those old memories with new growth and recover something I love. Hope this journey leads you to fruit like that!

1 Like