HeartSupportHouston Fan #1

I can’t handle this pandemic anymore. Every day is the same. I can’t leave and see my friends, and I’m about to implode.

3 Likes

Hey brother - as a “10/10” extravert I feel you. This thing we’re going through? It’s going to end. It cannot last forever. Yea, it is a bummer, and it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel - but we are going to make it - together. I’m the Director of the Houston chapter of HeartSupport - email me at [email protected] and let’s talk.

1 Like

You can do this! We’re in this together Houston!

As someone who is in online school, has not been allowed to see any friends in a year despite some going to college, some moving and such… I feel your pain. I leave my house once a week to go to the grocery store & to see my boyfriend. Its very different than how things used to feel. It feels so lonely. But guess what! We made it this far! We have faced this for almost a full year and now they are working on getting vaccines distributed to us. The light at the end of the tunnel is there. If we have made it this far, we can do it friend.

1 Like

Houston, we have a problem? But the NASA also always solved those, didnt they? :stuck_out_tongue: Youre gonna get through this, and its gonna be all okay!

Btw: In the search for my post I googled the quote and found out it is actually “Okay Houston … we’ve had a problem here”
Which sounds even more promising to me :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey friend,

This pandemic makes us feel helpless sometimes, you’re right. It’s really hard to lack of perspective and not knowing in advance how things are going to be. Some days it feels like we’re all stuck in some kind of endurance race, and once you think about it, it gets hard to keep moving on.

But if there is one certainty in the midst of all, it’s that you are not alone, friend. We’re collectively facing this beast, and if in order to move on together we need to be more vulnerable, to reach out more often, to ask for help while we’re not used to, then so be it. Together we’re stronger, friend. When one of us is tired, we can shoulder this exhaustion together. Keep reaching out when you feel like you can’t take it anymore. There are people right now who hear you, who feel this heaviness with you. We’re in the midst of the storm right now, but there will be more to see and experience in the future. There will be a time when we’ll be able to hug again the people we love - and how intense those hugs are going to be! Hold on to this perspective friend.

You are not alone. You are stronger than you probably feel right now. And saying that you’re going through a rough time is part of this strength that you have within you. We’re in this with you, now more than ever.

Hey friend!

Trust me, I have an understanding of how it feels. I feel like I’ve been so isolated from others since this whole pandemic started. It feels so gnawing. But this time will end. I know it feels like it never will, but each day is a step closer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 120 days. New replies are no longer allowed.