...Hectic Ruckus of Life

Its been a while since I’ve visited… Thank you for your support. I’ll never forget it. However, I’ve kept a happy head up as I go along life and it’s drastic trials. It only occurred to me that, it feels as if I’m in some kind of simulation where it just feels the same. Minor changes had to deal with. I found somebody I felt like to be with… Suprise that only minor similarities we only had were, which school to go. Same as mine, doubt twice about it. But now, I saw her once. I never saw her again. I tried to focus but, I tried to find different ways to distract myself at my first sight of love. Damn unexpected, ain’t it? I’ve said before, “I wanted to be single forever.” But the thought of the outcomes and result make hesitate to love her still… While I’ve got many to worry about, I need a piece of advice about this. I had to break some rules in order to do what I had to do. Except getting love. I didn’t want to go far. Well, should I?

1 Like

Hey man, I’m not sure I understand what the situation is…it sounds like you found this girl that you like, but you can’t seem to find her again…and that you did something that you might regret in order to find her, or you’re contemplating doing something you might regret.

I’m not sure if I’m understanding correctly, but if you haven’t done something that you regret, don’t do it! Ha. At least if it’s a bad kind of regret…if it’s your conscience talking to you, then don’t do it. If it’s fear talking to you, like if you feel you’ll regret it because maybe you’ll get rejected or maybe you’ll get made fun of or something like that, then you could consider doing it…overcoming fear tends to be a good thing, as long as the decision to overcome that fear aligns with your conscience… in general, listen to your conscience…whatever the motivation or outcome, the means will never justify the end if you end up doing something you regret.

All that to say, if you want to clarify a bit more what you’re going through, I could maybe give more helpful advice but for now, I’d recommend listening to your conscience…a “taste of love” isn’t worth a season of regret.

-Nate

1 Like

Thanks man. That help. Hey, as long you understand a little of troubles. Ill take that advice in mind.