Hello my name’s Nathan

Just wanted to say that life has been really sucky for me and I’m about to take meds and stuff for my issues. Anyway I might sick around here for a while. I’ve been on reddit and stuff before so I guess that’s sort of like this. Stay safe y’all <3

5 Likes

Hey Nathan.
Welcome! Glad you decided to take care of yourself, remember to always stick to the recipes of your meds and do not abuse them. You are in a struggle, and we are here to support you, if there’s something you would like to talk about, go on.

Stay strong!

2 Likes

Hey Nathan,
I feel you, brother. Going through those super lows can bring despair and misery. Medication can definitely help with that. I am glad that you are looking for things to help you get through this hard time. Just know that we are here for you if you want to talk.

2 Likes

Hey @Voxmyth,

Welcome to HeartSupport! I hope you find a sense of safety and refuge while being a part of this amazing community. Thank you for checking in with us! Please keep us updated on your situation. :slight_smile:

-Eric

1 Like

Welcome, Nathan! It is not easy to put yourself out there to others, and I’m happy that you’re here and am proud of you. We are here if you need us!

<3 AnitaBandaid

2 Likes

Hey Nathan (@Voxmyth),

Welcome to the community. I hope you find the Support Wall helpful in your journey. I’m stoked to hear your getting help and taking meds. I started taking meds 3 years ago and it’s made an incredible difference.

Sometimes I get frustrated that I need meds so I would encourage you to stay with it. You are more than medication and it’s not a weakness to have them.

Hold Fast,
-SJ

3 Likes