Help, I feel like I’m losing this battle with depression

I’ve fought with depression for over 10 years now. Sometimes you have really high moments, and other times you’re at your lowest low. The past couple of weeks have been a low time for me. I can’t identify what caused this specific battle but I recognized that I felt similar to how I did both times I tried to take my own life.

I made sure to get some solid accountability, but that’s not enough. I just had to pull off the road and into a coffee shop because I was fighting the urge to crash my car on purpose. Could use some encouragement for sure.

Hey Kire,
You’ve got this! Its going to be okay. You are very strong for fighting off and resisting those urges, its not easy to fight them off. If you have fought for over 10 years, you can get through this now. You can get through anything. Just try to keep your head up.

Hey @Kire,
Just know that you are not alone, you are strong for handling your urges the way you have just know that you do have people that care about you. I know you can get through this, I have been in a similar situation where I have wanted to take my own life more than once, and struggle to stay strong every day, so I just want you to know that I am here for you and if you ever need to talk I am here for you. Just PLEASE stay strong and keep doing what you have to, to stay healthy and well. <3 much love, light, and happiness.