Help. Me. I’m. Struggling

My life is a mess. I’ve never fit in my family and going through a horrible suicidal depression made no difference. My family hated me for months and never let me forget about my cutting. After my depression, I had no help coping and I found peace in talking to guys. I started working out and achieved self love. I got pretty deep and started sending pics of my body… cause I’m proud of how far I’ve come. But my sisters found them and are now calling me disgusting. They call me a slut and say I make them throw up. My parents just forbid me to ever workout again. I’m hated here and I have no idea what to do. I’ve been getting abused and the only reason my dad didn’t whip me was because my mom begged him not to. I want to run but have nowhere to go and I’m terrified of what will happen. They hate me. Help.

2 Likes

good morning confused.04 (9am here)

it seems you don’t get any support at all from your family. I do understand that you reached out, and tried to get the attention of someone who gives you a positive feedback about your body. Though I suppose that could easily be misunderstood due to maybe cultural restrictions.
May I ask how old you are?

1 Like

I’m sorry your going through so much. We’re all here to support you without looking for anything in return. You matter to us and we’re here for you.

2 Likes

No support at all. 16…

1 Like

What do you think makes your sisters call you what you wrote above?