Help me please......anybody

Im suffering and im startingnto feel like my life insurance policy would benefit my family more at this point then i will. I dont want to live ,i long to close my eyes and never wake up. Between this pain and financial situations. I simply cant do it. Please…

Hey @Griff989 first i want you to call the suicide hot line right now 1-800-273-8255

You are worth more than a dollar. Your life is worth more than all the money in the world.

There is all kinds of help in this world and I want you to get that help but first you need to get help.

I see you. I love you.

Also there is a free counseling opportunity with Heartsupport with BetterHelp

2 Likes

Im so lost, i was working full time for a company, cigna as a matter of fact and dedicated to them unexpectedly i go out on disability and now because of them pushing me around and not doing their jobs im 2 months back on rent. And all my.bills. im about to be evicted with a 2 a 7 and 12 year old and my wifes little income.isnt enough to.keep. roof over their heads. Ive been strong for months. But for a guy who cant walk and is in contant pain this is killing me. I just want to go to sleep and drift away forever. Thank you for responding to me thank you for saying.i love you when i feel so worthless.