Hi I’m new.
Just wanted to say that I have really bad depression and I wanna kms I have a lot of bullshit going on and I need help I can’t take it anymore
Hi I’m new.
all i can say is hug a stuffed animal and count backwards from 10, 10x. it usually helps. take deep breaths in beteewn the sets. sorry i can’t say more to help… it usually does tho
Thank you for reaching out! It takes a lot of bravery to reach out to a bunch of strangers and we’re proud of you for taking that first step! Welcome to HeartSupport, and I hope that you find a sense of safety and refuge within this amazing community.
Have you considered seeing a licensed counselor/psychologist or a psychiatrist? They can definitely help you through difficult times by providing you with then necessary tools to fight back against your depression. If you don’t want to talk to anyone in person, there are always online counseling businesses as well. In the meantime, try some of the following methods to bring your anxiety levels down. I hope this helps a little!
- Take deep breaths every time you think about breathing (Using the “4-7-8 Method”)
- Consider consuming mood-enhancing tablets (Omega-3, 5-MTHF)
- Get enough sleep (Go to bed early!)
- Watch/listen to your favorite comedian
- Exercise (Swim, if possible)
- Download a meditation application (Headspace, Breathe, 10% Happier)
- Activate essential oil diffuser with lavender oil
- Temporarily change music to something relaxing (i.e. Hammock)
Hi, thanks for reaching out.
Welcome to HeartSupport! Glad you’re here.
Eric got you covered pretty well, but remember you can write and talk with us whenever you feel the need to.
I’ve been there. The Depression won’t go away, but there are many ways to handle it. You mentioned a lot of things going on which I guess that means a lot of stress. Take a breather even remove yourself out of the situation if possible. Distract yourself and then when you calm down to a tolerable level take a stab at solving what is causing the stress or at least minimalizing your exposure to what is causing the stress.