Henlo all : D

Kinda just another update some Tw’s tho

The past month has been mixed as I always say started off not the best with cutting twice which did really effect me think I would go down the route I went down 2 years ago. I found out that my old dad was charged to 14 years of prison for child abuse.

It went uphill from there honestly started with being able to qualify for a tournament that 10 people including me got in out of 160k people which I found very overwhelming as less than a year ago I was really slow in motorsports and esports but now I hold a world record on a track for the fastest lap time on that game.

Then 2 days after that I had my final Go kart race ever which was a happy and sad managed to come first for my last race at my home track. The reason I’m leaving Go karting is I got pushed up in class to race real cars for WEC championship next year.

Im still in Miami with this tournament company we had the biggest race today and honestly quite proud of came P4 out of 45 teams around 85 drivers. It was a 8 hour race with 2 drivers doing 4 hours each.

Yesterday there was a private hosted race a 30 min race that I managed to win with 0 practice.

Suppose to do 20 more races in the next month all across the US gonna be fun.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Look at you will all this progress AND winning!

That’s so awesome! Being a sportsperson is such hard physical work and mental too, so proud of you for doing something you love! And congrats on your promotion up tp real cars!! Hoping you have a long successful and safe career ahead!
Keep us updated!

2 Likes

Hi Aces, Your go kart racing sound fun. Sounds like it’s something you really love doing. That’s awesome! I hope you win lots! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

“There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there.”

Hello there Aces,

I am so proud of you to see the positives that have been in your path lately. I know life has dealt you some bad cards, but I am glad that you can find moments that encourage you & build you up. I am excited to see & hear more about your racing adventures. You are amazing. Thank you for being you.

You are wonderful. You are valid. You are enough. You matter…so much!

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello, Aces! I’m sorry your month started off so rough, but I’m thrilled that you have had this amazing experience with your racing.

It almost sounds like racing is what you were born to do. It makes me think of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode I.

It sounds like you have an incredibly busy month ahead of you and I hope this positivity and the high of racing sticks with you. Good luck and please keep us posted :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey Aces,

Thank you for coming and sharing this with us. I am sorry to hear you are continuing to struggle with self harm. Hearing about your old dad must not have been easy, and I can understand how it would have impacted your emotional state. That is perfectly fine, though. I wish you the best with that, and am here if you need to chat about anything.

It is quite nice to hear of the ups of the last few weeks, though! Qualifying for a huge tourny, pulling a world record, and getting promoted into a new racing class, that has your traveling around the world to race? YIKES! That is awesome! It is go great to hear of those accomplishments. Keep up the great work, man!

2 Likes

Hey Friend, thank you for posting, its nice to see you using the wall so that we can support you. I amso sorry to read about you “old dad” I dont know what your relationship was with him but either way that has to have had an effect on you in some way. Is that the reason for your cutting or did you have other reasons?? I hope we can always be a support to you, you are a valued member of our communtiy and thus will always have our full love and support when you need it. I think its wonderful to see what you are achieving with your racing, you are doing great things and I hope you continue to do that and I hope that all this is helping with how you feel? Keep at it Aces you are reaching for the stars and catching them. gooo you. Much Love Lisa xx

3 Likes

hi aces,

thank you for posting this update and sharing the highs and lows you’re experiencing in life. i appreciate your vulnerability and i hope you can feel the love and support of swat3 surround you right now as we all send our love your way. if you feel like you’re getting closer to following the route you went down 2 years ago with self-harm, please lean on a friend, family member, and/or your heartsupport community. let’s talk through safer venting methods to use instead of falling back on cutting or anything harmful to you, mentally or physically. you deserve to feel safe so please reach out the next time you feel the urge to cut - we’re all here for you always. as for your dad being charged, it must be hard for you to have someone you know so closely be in prison but i hope it brings you peace, maybe even closure, if he treated you that way? how are you feeling from it all, my friend?

love hearing all the news and stories from these races! especially from the results you shared on discord, i am so hyped to hear you’re having fun with these races and the events/travel that comes along with it! enjoy every second of it, aces, you deserve those wins for all the hard work and energy you put out there! keep racing forward in the races and in your life, you’re doing incredible. proud of you, my friend.

love,
twix

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.