Hey-guys-me-again-we-lost-my-grandfather-this-morn

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #273
Hey guys, me again. We lost my grandfather this morning, we made the decision to remove him from life support. Thank you guys so much for your thought and prayers. :heart:

3 Likes

Thinking of you today. I’m sorry this is a late response compared to when you have shared these news with us all here. Making this decision must have been incredibly painful. Please know we are here for you, especially if you need just a friend to listen to you. You are not alone.

The love that your grandfather and you had for each other will remain. Always. <3

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about your grandfather passing. It’s always difficult losing a loved one, but I can imagine that this decision must’ve also made it even more painful. Like Micro said before, we are here for you if you want to talk more about this. You and your family are in my thoughts.
If you are okay to share, I would love to hear your favourite memory of your grandfather. I know that I have many of my grandparents and remembering them helps keep them alive. The things they share with us are never truly forgotten when we’re still here to remember them and maybe even share them with our loved ones.
Keeping you in my thoughts :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

@heartsupport thank you for the reply. I have many memories to pick from but my favorites are from this last year, he got to spend a tremendous amount with my daughter and we got to go all the places he wanted to go and do with her such as the zoo, out of town trips or whatever it may have been. He was a great man and basically my father, he taught and instilled a lot in me. I miss him more than words can say.

From DiscordReply: From: MicrosmosThank you so much for sharing these memories. It’s good to keep them close to your heart and cherish all the good impact that your Grandpa had on your life. That is something that will never left you. You being here today, sharing his voice, is a beautiful way to share his own and honor his life. Thank you again for honoring us with his presence here. <

From DiscordReply: From: ᏒᎧᏕᎥᏋHi friend, So sorry for your loss, I’m glad you have good memories and that he was able to spend time a good amount of time with your daughter. She will have those memories forever. ~Mystrose

From DiscordReply: From: MamadienI’m so sorry for your loss, that had to be such a difficult decision for your family. How precious though that you have so many ways to remember him and the love he placed into your life. May those memories become sweeter with time.

From DiscordReply: From: twixremixhey friend, thank you for sharing these memories. so happy y’all could visit the zoo and a variety of towns all together. so thankful his memory can continue to live on through you and your daughter. sending you love and comfort. love, twix

From DiscordReply: From: LisalovesfeathersI am so sorry for your loss but I am so glad that you carry the wonderful memories with you. Hold on to those in your heart and know that your Grandfather will always be with you. Much Love to you and your family. x

@heartsupport thank you all so much :sob::sob::sob: for all the love and support you have shown me. :heart: