Hope this can help

small doubt (1)

Saw this brillaint set of images from Nate Swinehart (on twitter @unlevelednate )
Made a quick gif out of it, and while we may not have all the supports shown, we can certainly keep on trying our best!

One moment, then another.

Love,
Sita

Adding the source for those who’d like the pics

6 Likes

This is really nice. Thank you for sharing this with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

that was pretty good. I also thank you for sharing it.

2 Likes

This was very adorable <3
Much love indeed!
-System Irigiad

2 Likes

this was beautiful :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Love the “fantasy” inspiration in this! Coudn’t help but thinking of Gandalf screaming “you shall not pass” while seeing the “rational thoughts” wizard. :smile: Let’s make sure to take care of him on a daily basis so he can do his magic when we need it. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS - Let’s get this “past accomplishments” sword too! Just for being here today, we all earned it!

2 Likes

the “Past accomplishments” is just so filled with peace and serenity, while friends and family are more aggressively helping us fighting. I think that seems pretty accurate too!
I gave “Rational Thought” a whole extra second for Epicness because it’s the most powerful tool we have!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.