Hopeless in life's circumstances

However I’m kinda freaking out because of life circumstances. I’m very unlucky in life. I’m trying to get a better job right now at a warehouse I’m making barely 200 a week at this part time job and I cannot take it anymore. And I’ve got until the middle of May to get my own place! This place I applied I have 3 years warehouse experience and It would pay over 600 weekly. I need money to get on my feet a car, a license, even trying to get a place I know they always have something open and would cost just as much as a weeks with a paycheck a month I got this plan but everything always ends up like crap I just hope this once it’s not that way. Hopefully I get a reply back on my email over the weekend or even Monday next week. I’m not sure what to do next other than keep trying

5 Likes

Keep trying is the way, 100%. You are in the eye of the storm right now with a lot of things on your plate at the same time, and some stressful perspective for the future. The pressure and feeling of hopelessness is absolutely understandable, as they are things that might feel out of your control right now. Though you are taking practical steps and that is all you need to do.

Could it help to eventually list your priorities so you could eventually find some clarity as well? I personally find it helpful to do so when I’m on my way to be overwhelmed because of daily tasks, projects, commitments and responsibilities of all kind. The feeling of hopelessness in this kind of situation often stems from a lack of perception regarding what we can do. Once you acknowledge that for each obstacle that you are facing, you might find some relief too. Break down tasks and commitments as much practical as possible, and as little as possible. All of these can appear as giant steps to make at first, but they might be full of little steps in reality.

We here can help you in figuring all of this out, of course. And on a side note, it might be interesting for you to join an Action Group on our Discord server, in order to find some accountability and regular support for all the next steps you might need to take. You can get more information about it here:
https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/heartsupport-action-groups-support-wall-action-teams/29396

Also just good to not stay alone while you are trying to tackle so many important things in your life, especially if you feel hopeless. There is hope, but it can be hard to see it right now. What is sure though, is that you are actively working on creating it and forging positive change in your life. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

absolutely write is all down and list all the steps you need to do for each thing, so you always know where you are in the process.

it’s scary and it’s hard, but look how much you’ve done in two weeks! You’re amazing, and you’re out there doing the thing!
You got this friend! Keep trying, remember the end goals you have in your heart!

1 Like

I believe not giving up is probably the most valid measure of success. It has everything to do with succeeding as a person. Life may not unfold as planned, but as sure as gravity, persistent effort pays off. I think your chances are good with the warehouse job, but if it doesn’t work out, there are a lot of companies that need help.

Everything does not have to end up like crap. Sure, crap is possible, maybe even likely, but if you are convinced that everything is always crap, you are planning to fail.

I don’t think you are planning to fail. Take a little bit of time each day to view your circumstances as objectively as possible. Ask yourself, what is actually true about you and your situation. Be thinking about how you can get around without a car until you can afford one. Ridesharing is one possibility. There was a time when I commuted 120 miles a day, sharing a ride and paying for half the gas. Is public transportation available? Maybe a Lyft or Uber could work out.

Please don’t give up! If possible, talk to someone who can help you figure things out.

Keep us posted on how you’re doing. Take care, Wings

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.