Houston HeartSupport Fan D1

This person is at the Afroman concert at responded to the question: What moments in your day are the hardest to keep from feeling alone?

When I am stuck by myself all the time.

2 Likes

Hey friend,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to such an important question. It’s not an easy exercise to reflect on the times when we feel deeply alone, whether we are physically surrounded by people or not.

I’m sorry that you feel often stuck by yourself. I bet that, this year especially, this feeling of acute loneliness and being stuck - physically, emotionally - has been taking a toll on many of us during the lockdowns. With covid and all the restrictions, I’ve realized quite brutally how much my social network is inexistant beyond online interactions, and how much I miss that. For so many of us, times when we are alone makes it more difficult to take care of ourselves, take some actions that would be good for us.

I don’t know what is your context precisely, but please know that whenever you feel alone, you have an online family right here in this community, ready to listen to you and encourage you as much as possible. It may not be a physical presence, but it’s still a way to do life together with real people who genuinely care about each other. If you need any encouragement, or to talk a little more about these feelings of loneliness, please don’t hesitate to reach out on the Support Wall. We’re here for you. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.