How convenient is this

I noticed that ants were attracted to the blood I soaked into a wet paper towel that I hid on the dresser after I cut myself. How weird.

@Dominion ants are attracted to the blood. But do you really think you are attracted to hurting yourself? Please don’t. Cutting may help now, but that doesn’t mean it’ll always help. And you don’t deserve it. You’re a fighter, you’re still here. You don’t need to do that; you have yourself and yourself is enough.

We need you here friend. Im not going to lose you in a world of hate and cutting. I believe in you. Hold fast

I’m not much of a fighter. I do deserve the pain. I’m a terrible person.

Who NEEDS me here? I help with nothing. Im a disappointment.

It never feels like you’re a fighter cause you get so tired and you fall down so many times. But when life kicks you down, kick it right back in the ass by living another night

You’d be surprised. I’m going through shit myself, and yet it always helps to see you and others. So I know I’m not alone and there are others as messed up. You are not a disappointment.
Voices - Motionless In White

There’s no point in fighting for so long

There’s a point in you. You might not see it, but everyone does. Just because you feel worthless doesn’t mean you’re worthless to everyone else. Fuck those demons
Devil In The Mirror - Black Veil Brides