How should I feel?

I probably shouldn’t even be allowed to get upset about this, but I broke up with a guy I’m still very much in love with because I was going through something mentally and needed to get help. So I’ve been getting help and he told me that he’s not going to sell our future short because he really wants to be with me and I went over to see him at where he’s at and we were kissing and everything. Telling each other that we love each other. Then I go and see on Instagram that the girl he claimed he never cheated on me with when we were first together is sending him letters and she was on the phone with him. And posting videos of him when he was home. I’m extremely upset.

Wait a day or two maybe he was seeing her when you broke up. Just incase. Wait until he or she posts up another pic of them. Then kick his butt to the curb.

Yet if you feel that he’s been with her while he’s been with you then most likely he’ll be still seeing her behind your back. Most people are into only being couples seriously with no side chicks/guys. If you’re one of these people then you should look for a guy who has the same principles. Don’t stick to a guy that obviously doesn’t.

I am sorry this has happened to you. You should be angry. I hope better comes your way.