Hs problems

I got hit on the shoulder by my teacher and he yelled at me for making a accident on a assignment. I got sick to the stomach and got really mad at my teacher. Then a student defended the teacher and offended me and I threw a pencil at the students head.

2 Likes

A teacher hit you on the shoulder and yelled at you for making a mistake?! PLEASE report this, it is not okay for a teacher to ever do that for any reason at all. I hope you are okay

3 Likes

Hey @Th3nd4rc10n

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here!

Hold fast friend, and lean on our community.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I feel semi-better. Im feeling guilt for saying what happened to everybody because he was like a friend to me but I had to do something about it or I would’ve holded that pain for to long and worrying ppl more so what ended up happening was they switched my classes and now I have my favorite math teacher again. And yes I’ll get better with knowing failure doesn’t end everything it’s just saying “your trying hard.”

3 Likes

Hey @Th3nd4rc10n - glad you’re feeling better. Feeling guilt or shame for something here is a totally normal feeling - and I think you were just trying to do what you saw was right in that moment. I think you’re in a great place, and it looks like things are going better for you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.