Hurting myself

I guess yeah but people still hurt me all the time

How? Give me an example

I would rather not talk about it, the wound is still to fresh and I just want to forget it all.

That’s totally fine. Have you thought about texting the number I gave you? The first time I texted, I was so scared and anxious, but I promised a friend I would. I made it thru that day without hurting myself and little by little things got better. Not right away, but they did get better.

I thought about but I can’t really since I’m busy with work

Did you leave the bathroom?

yeah I went to my little office for a bit and then I went about my business

1 Like

That’s really great, I’m so proud of you for getting up and leaving.

thanks but it’s not that amazing

It most certainly is amazing! You chose not to hurt yourself in that moment and you walked away from it.

but it doesn’t mean that I wont later you know?

If you have those feelings again, text the hotline. They are always there to talk to right away, you don’t have to wait and sometimes it’s not safe to wait for someone to reply in a discussion forum.

will cost me money like will it go to my phone bill

If you don’t get charged for texting normally, I don’t think so. I don’t see them on my phone bill, but I don’t know your phone plan.

well I don’t want to have to pay more money than I already do

I can’t make you, but I think getting help to stay alive is more important than $2 more on your phone bill.

If you can come here and talk, then talking to the crisis hotline would help you even more because self harm is what they specialize in. They know how to help, trust me… I’m proof.

okay if you say so I will try it out

1 Like