I absolutely love your excitement i personally bat

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Hope by NF
I absolutely love your excitement! I personally battle with internal dialogue that only stops if I’m sleeping. I battle with my thoughts every day all day. It’s weird because I try to be super positive.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m really glad to hear that you can connect with the excitement and positivity! It sounds like you’re doing a commendable job of trying to maintain a positive outlook despite the constant battle with your internal dialogue. It’s not easy to manage such a relentless stream of thoughts, especially when they’re so persistent throughout the day.

Trying to stay positive is a powerful approach, even though it might feel exhausting at times. It’s interesting how our minds can be filled with so much noise, yet we can still strive to steer those thoughts in a hopeful direction. This continuous effort you’re making to focus on positivity isn’t just admirable; it’s incredibly resilient.

If you find the internal dialogue overwhelming at times, maybe incorporating brief moments of mindfulness or meditation into your day could help. These practices can offer a little pause in the stream of thoughts, giving you a chance to catch your breath and regroup.

Thank you for sharing your experience! If you ever want to talk more about what you’re going through or explore different strategies that might ease the intensity of your thoughts, I’m here to listen and support you if you ever need anything else.

@@HeartSupport I absolutely appreciate you taking the time to write all of that and I will definitely reach out if needed! Once I meet my regular doctor I’m going to have them point me in the direction of a mental health doctor. I have a few more issues than just internal dialogue that doesn’t stop. I thank God that I have no suicidal tendencies and have no desire to hurt myself or anyone else! I do value my life.