I am always changing mood and I dont how to stop it

I really want to change but I can get angry or sad with small things and I change my mood. Sometimes I am so happy and maybe there are other times that I wont say hello. I dont know if is because of my insecurities but I dont want to be like that everyday.

My family have said that those mood changing are child behaviour and maybe they are right but I dont know how to change that. I overthink a lot and my insecurities get sometimes the worst of me.

I really want to be better, I really desire. But everytime I tried I always keep falling and ruining everything like always.

Sorry If I have bother anyone, Take care :heart:

3 Likes

You haven’t bothered anyone, this is what we’re here for.

I’m not sure if a lot of us know what “normal” is, but it’s not unusual to have mood swings and not know why. I understand your insecurity, you may feel like the only one who feels this way, but you’re not. This site is full of people not so different from you.

Your mood swings aren’t childish. If you don’t know why they’re happening then you can’t help it. It’s not like you’re a toddler throwing a fit over not getting ice cream. Just know your feelings are real, not imaginary. Maybe a visit with a counselor can help you start to determine what’s going on, if you’re able.

4 Likes

I was talking about this in therapy. I recently have been going from, I want to talk to everyone, wanting to slay every goal I have… straight to I don’t wanna be alive, don’t you dare talk to me. Have you tried going to your doctor? I’M NOT A PROFESSIONAL, but there MIGHT be something underlying? Has something happened recently that may have thrown you off balance? Maybe write down the triggers when you notice the mood change? see if there’s a pattern?..
You’re never a bother here friend. That’s what this place is for. Thank you for opening up. I understand its hard coming from your parents, but maybe they don’t mean it in the way you’ve taken it. Maybe they just don’t understand how to help you and it frustrates them?

I hope you find some answers <3

Hold Fast
Kayla

3 Likes

We hear you, friend. I understand the overthinking, its a really hard thing to deal with. Especially when we are feeling insecure. Know that you are cared for and not alone with this. Remember to show yourself love and care in these times. When your mood shifts, ask yourself what is causing the shift and identify what you are feeling and why. Often times, exploring those things, helps us to see what is going on and the root of the problem so that we can address it and make that situation better. You deserve peace. You are not alone in this. Its okay to make mistakes and feel however you do, but know that you don’t have to stay there, things can get better. You are not bothering anyone here with this. We love you, keep sharing. Hold fast.

3 Likes

Hey friend. We discussed your topic on the HeartSupport Twitch stream! Here’s the live video response:

Hold Fast

2 Likes

To all the people that have answer my post, thank a lot, I have a hard job to do until I stop hating myself, but every single or word you have said or write, I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot, I hope that you have a good day and take care :heart:

1 Like