I am better with food

I had have a full year of therapy because of my eating disorder, and I had improved, I am so happy about it, I had tried some new foods, also there had been bad days, but there is more of the good ones, I steel struggle to mix foods but I can eat some foods that are already mix. This is a big step for me.

7 Likes

Congrats! Overcoming eating disorders is a huge step, be proud of what you accomplished! ^~^

2 Likes

hi @Spacecat !

congratulations on this huge accomplishment. this is immense progress and i am so proud of you for making it so far. wishing you all the best in your journey of healing.

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hiya Spacecat
Thank you for such a wonderful progress report. Its fantastic to see that you are making such progress and an inspiration to others that are also living with eating disorders that can see your success and learn from it.
You are amazing well done.
Best wishes to you
Much Love
Lisa :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @Spacecat
That is soooooo amazing!!! I’m glad that you have been working on improvement over this time. It’s really empowering when you have milestones and can measure how well things have improved vs. last year. Keep it up, and don’t let those one off bad days get you down, you got this!!! <3 mishsim

3 Likes

Thanks it means a lot

2 Likes