I am confused || Need relationships advice

Hey. So I am in my last year of high school. In 3-4 months it’ll end. I have been liking a boy in my class for a year and a half but I haven’t told him. I don’t think he even has the slightest idea. It’s the first time I feel this way so I don’t really know what to do. I was thinking of writing him a letter but I think that I have a fear of relationships.

We’ve been doing lessons online and this week we’ve returned to school, although I don’t think we’ll be able to go for a long time. And going to school and seeing him, I kinda remembered that I really like him, but I don’t know if it’s the heart, the head or what that makes me think I like him. And I don’t even know if I like him or just the feeling of liking someone. I am also a writer and love writing romance so I don’t know if I am only kinda researching for my books. I seriously have no idea.

Thank you for reading my complaint and pouring of the soul. If you know what I should do, please tell me. <3

3 Likes

Hey @WatchingStars,

Thank you for sharing with us! This can be tricky, because you’re both so close to graduation and possibly moving away for college. Would this be the case? Also, I totally understand how this new “tech/Zoom” age can add an extra layer of difficulty to getting to know classmates. Do you two talk to each other? I’d say the best path to take between here and graduation would be to really push small talk with him, then develop conversations of more substance toward the end of the 3-4 months, and then toss a “Hail Mary” and give him the letter before you two part ways. And/or exchange numbers/socials to keep the flame alive and growing post-graduation.

I hope this helps!
-Eric

3 Likes

We usually talked face-to-face more in the past but we also talked a bit yesterday. And, on social media we also talked but I was the one starting the conversation and keeping it flowing, even though he responded pretty quickly although he wasn’t online at that moment. (I sent him messages when he wasn’t online to start a conversation to see how quickly he responds :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.