I am going to try again tonight

I am 14 tonight I am going to jump and die if that does not work I am going to run and run just thought I should let you know because you have helped me so much

1 Like

Hi, friend

This makes me very sad. I hope that you will reach out to someone and let them help you with whatever you are going through.

I know things may feel hard right now and like giving up is the better option, but you are worth so much more. You deserve so much more.

I am sorry you are hurting. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it better.

):

3 Likes

Hi my friend.
It makes me sad to see you hurt like that. And I’m sorry that you feel that way and i wish I could do something to make you feel better and help you.

I won’t tell you that you shouldn’t do it, because I know the feelings and thoughts you are having and I know how real they feel.

I do hope you’ll change your mind and can see how much value you have and how much we all love you.

3 Likes

Hey There! @Abi10

This really does make me sad that you are wanting to do this. I know that the feelings and emotions going on right now are really hard, I get that, I went through them aswell. I know that i cant tell you what to do but I am hoping that we can help you change your mind. You are worth a lot to people and this earth. You belong here! You were put here to do something amazing. We are all here to help you out on achieving what you were put on this planet for!

Please message any of us to talk to us about this! We love you and we don’t want to see you go!

2 Likes

I am so sorry you are in so much pain. That this feels like the only way out. I am so glad you reached out to the forum. That shows me that part of you as hope and care about others. So many people on here care about you and want you to see better days even if its in the small moments of seeing a sunset or sunrise, making someone smile, even a tiny bit of laughter. I hope that you will borrow hope from someone tonight. That you can reach out to someone you trust on here or in life and even if it’s just moment by moment you will continue to fight. I’m sorry your heart and mind are heavy, for the pain you are carrying. You don’t have to carry it alone. You are enough, you are worthy, you are cared for and cherished. This community is here for you and alot of us have been in this place and have faced the darkness. I can tell you personally that the stars are always there even on the darkest nights, even when we can’t see them.

3 Likes

@Abi10
friend , please call a suicide hotline and keep posting on here . I know you are hurting but ending your life isnt worth the risk. you deserve to be alive. hold fast you’re worth it!

3 Likes

I have been there before, I am so so sorry you are struggling so hard, something that helps me is to read through this:
You won’t see the sunrise or have your favorite breakfast in the morning.
Instead, your family will mourn the sunrise because it means another day without you.
You will never stay up late talking to your friends or have a bonfire on a summer night.
You won’t laugh until you cry again, or dance around and be silly.
You won’t go on another adventure. You won’t drive around under the moonlight and stars.
They’ll miss you. They’ll cry.
You won’t fight with your siblings only to make up minutes later and laugh about it.
You won’t get to interrogate your sister’s fiancé when the time comes.
You won’t be there to wipe away your mother’s tears when she finds out that you’re gone.
You won’t be able to hug the ones that love you while they’re waiting to wake up from the nightmare that had become their reality.
You won’t be at your grandparents funeral, speaking about the good things they did in their life.
Instead, they will be at yours.
You won’t find your purpose in life, the love of your life, get married or raise a family.
You won’t celebrate another Christmas, Easter or birthday.
You won’t turn another year older.
You will never see the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing.
You will not allow yourself the opportunity to get help.
This will be the last sunset you see.
You’ll never see the sky change from a bright blue to purples, pinks, oranges and yellows meshing together over the landscape again.
If the light has left your eyes and all you see is the darkness, know that it can get better. Let yourself get better.
This is what you will miss if you leave the world today.
This is who will care about you when you are gone.
You can change lives. But I hope it’s not at the expense of yours.
We care. People care.
Don’t let today be the end.
You don’t have to live forever sad. You can be happy. It’s not wrong to ask for help.
Thank you for staying. Thank you for fighting

3 Likes

Abi, Please seek help. Call a suicide hotline. Talk to a friend. Talk to us. Please don’t give up! You have so much life to live! We love you and are here for you. :heart:

2 Likes