I am hurt

I hurt. I hurt so much. My heart hurts, my head hurts, everything hurts. What hurts most is how truly alone i am. I have no one. No one loves me. I lay in bed every night crying wondering why the hell am i not enough. This is years worth… but im finally done. Im done hurting. Im done doing this.

3 Likes

Hi, wherever u are, i send you all the love and a big lovely hug, you are loved, you are important, you are beautiful, you are alive, you matter, you are enough, you are amazing, you are great, you are gorgeous, remember that and repeat this to you, all the times that be enough to feel like this way.
I understand that you are hurt, i am too, but hey we are here and breathing and we don’t born to be enough to another person, we are enough for being us and i know you feel stuck, all that you feel is totally okay.
Sometimes i cry on my bed every night like you, it hurts a lot doing this, if you can go with a terapist, but if you can’t well talk with somebody u trust the most…
He would listen darling, you matter…
Or you can give me your instagram and we can talk with the other when we feel bad and you will have a friend too, if you don’t want to, it doesn’t matter, you can write here and ask for help, people are always here to talk.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Send you all the good vibes, hope you’ll be ok.

1 Like

Hi! I have the same mental health issues. You are not alone.

Dear @Cicilynn;

Thank you so much for being here and sharing about what’s going on, despite the pain you’ve been feeling. It takes a lot of strength to do that, maybe more than you can imagine right now.

I hear that you’ve been carrying this pain for a moment and it’s been taking your energy, your joy, your hope away. While I don’t know what brought this pain to your heart, I can assure you that you are not alone and you don’t have to carry it by yourself. There’s not enough words to describe how it is when we feel so overwhelmed, when our entire reality is only about hurting and to keep hurting everytime we wake up. It’s such a lonely place. One that I’ve been very familiar with these days too. I feel for you.

Though even if we can’t take this pain away from you, we as a community can sit with you, listen and support you. You are not alone. Pain makes us feel incredibly lonely, like we’re a burden, unlovable, but we can still create bounds through those difficult times. If you want to share a bit of your story here or what brought those feelings and thoughts, please feel free to do so. You won’t be judged. And we all want the best for you here. Sometimes, just sharing helps to get some perspective over a situation that happened to be very triggering. It can also help to share similar experiences about life, others or ourselves.

Also, if you don’t feel safe right now and/or if you’re considering to hurt yourself, please reach out to a crisis line:

This pain you feel is very real, but it’s not everything. Even if it’s very overwhelming right now. Even if it’s hard to see beyond it. There is more. There are better things ahead. There is beauty to seek. Not just as what seems to be a distant dream. But for you and in this life.

You are truly loved, and you are enough as you are. Please, be safe. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.