I am just too numb

I’ve become numb. I don’t care about anything or anyone anymore. Completely alone. No job, I’m going to be homeless if I don’t find one, and I don’t feel the urgency. Started cutting…thinking of just laying in the tub and slashing my femoral. quick, too quick for anyone to save me.

1 Like

Brandon, you are not alone. Please don’t give up. Keep reaching out. Try to take things one at a time. One application here. A little work on a cover letter there. Do what you can, each moment, each day, to better your situation. If you look at the big picture, you’ll get overwhelmed. But doing things in little steps can help break the task of finding a job down. Keep reaching out. We’re here for you, cheering you on!

1 Like

Hi friend, I’m so sorry that things are so hard right now! Please don’t hurt yourself. That would be so incredibly heart breaking to find out if anything happened to you.

I know everything feels frustrating right now. But it can better. It may not feel like it.

Is there a therapist or a life coach you can talk to that can help give you a little guidance?

Is there a family member or a friend who would be willing to help you out a little bit while you get on your feet?

I know job search is hard. Especially when looking for something very specific. Sometimes we have to take what is available for now till we can find better. It sucks but it’s a lot better then nothing.

I hope for you that you are able to find something that works out for you and that your situation gets better. I can only imagine how scary and frustrating that has to be for you.

Someone here cares about you. You are appreciated, loved and valued. Please keep fighting

• Kitty