I am lost

I’m lost.
Everything is foggy and I don’t know where to go next.
But ya know what?
I kinda like it this way >:3
What fun is life if you’re normal and wanna fit in?
stand out, be yourself~
I’m still strong.
It’ll all work out.
and the next time I get in one of my depressive mood swings, I dare you to link me this post relentlessly!

Because I am worthy.
I am enough.
No matter how many mistakes I make
how many times I fall down
I can get back up again
and I WILL get back up again

because there’s so much in life that makes it worth living
so many small moments that fill me with joy and happiness and contentment:
The moonbeams across my bed as the sky lights up with light
The taste of delicious food in my mouth
The feel of the perfectly soft blankets across my legs
The wonderfully relaxing smell of lavender
The gentle sounds of my cello as I pluck the strings
The coziness and safety I feel curling up with a good book

sure I have my moments
we all do, right?
but no matter how bad I’m feeling

it’ll always get better

and I need to post this to remind myself:
no matter how much the voice in my head tries to convince me
I am /not/ going to do what he says.
He has no power over me anymore

so if I’m feeling lost
or confused
or any gosh darn feeling in the books that’s even remotely negative
it doesn’t matter

I’m still me.
Which me?
who knows!
it’ll make me more of a quirky enigma then I already am B)

No matter how many projects I’ve attempted
and failed to complete
that isn’t a measure of my self worth
I am not my byproducts

I am me.
I am Robyn.

This is who I am.
And the world better put on their racing shoes because I dare them to keep up.

-Robyn (also probably helped by some other ppl)

8 Likes

Aw! I’m glad you are feeling good today. You are right, never give up, you will get through this and we will all be here for you to cheer you on. Things can get better, if you got up one time you can get up a second. You are not alone ^~^

-X

(Will be bookmarking this to share to you if things go down :3)

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this here. It’s so heartwarming to read words so full of hope, passion and energy. Be yourself. Embrace your life. You are a unique treasure that this world doesn’t get to know twice. :hrtlegolove:

This is such a powerful positive post! I applaud you for this, and this is such a great reminder for all of us! I’m still strong. It’ll all work out. THIS. I’m hoping that you will indeed remember all the thoughts and logic that brought you to this place of peace and acceptance, and that you can replicate the steps to get back to it whenever you need! So awesome, thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Hi Friend, thank you for sharing this awesome poem. I love that it’s so positive! ~Mystrose

1 Like

Hi RobynTheUnlikely,

I’m really happy that you shared this poem with us. It’s definitely something that we can all use to make us feel better and I really like the positivity :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey Friend, Thank you for writing such an awesome post and poem, I love the positivity that you have spread here, there is nothing I love more than getting to read this kind of encouragement that everyone on our wall can also read. My advice to you and anyone else is to read, print and put on the real wall right next to your beds so when you wake up in the morning its the first thing you see. Thank you again. Much Love Lisa xx

1 Like

Hallos! It’s amazing to see some positivity on the wall. Thank you for sharing this : D

1 Like

Hello, Robyn :hrtlegolove:

This was a beautiful poem to read. Thank you for it :hrtlegolove:
I’m so glad that you are feel this positivity and embracing the small but wonderful things in life. It’s such a lovely thing to read. And I 100% take your dare. The next time I read a negative post from you I will link straight to this post.

Keep the positive feelings going strong :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.