I am not going to the HeartSupport Conference

Before I start, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the HeartSupport community. You made an impact on my life for the past 4 years. It inspires me to care more for hurt people and love them just like God loves them. Now, I will tell all of you the sad news: I am not going to the HeartSupport’s Your Life Conference. The reason why is because I don’t have enough money to travel, stay at a hotel, and I am earning money to get by. I have a good job, but Summer is here. A lot are going to vacations, they are not ordering stuff online, and my state is open, so is slowing down. I’m sorry to anyone who is looking forward meeting me there. Circumstances happen. I cannot guarantee next year because I don’t know what’s going to happen. I do want to have fun. Not just hustle and bustle. We are meant to live life with each other. I know God is good all the time, and He is testing me. This is all I got to say. I hope this community is staying safe. Thank you for your amazing support, love, and encouragement. I love you. God loves you.

4 Likes

No doubt a lot of people wish to be there but can’t. I do think next year will be better for everyone. Thanks for the positive message.

2 Likes

Hey AVJR!

The Houston HeartSupport Team replied to your post! Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgJZO15aTqghcWOZXPKUWYdXoWhPyLKI/view?usp=sharing

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler

5 Likes

hi @AVJR !

please know that you are not alone in feeling sad to miss out on this year’s HS conference. you are a valued and immensely appreciated member of this community. just looking at your profile is admirable with the amount of people you’ve reached out to. but please know this: while you may not be there physically at the conference, your impact on this forum and beyond has touched the lives of everyone there. and while you’re not there next year or even the next, i do hope we can all meet at a future HS event - that is the hope i choose to hold on to!

i am thankful we can connect here on this forum and that i hope everything is well with you. thank you for all you do for this community, AVJR!!

love,
twix

2 Likes

@Wings @twixremix @MorganVinHoch

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.