I am really struggling with self harm

I am really struggling the last couple days with self harming and I don’t know what to do. I feel too much and I want to feel numb. Its all so so so much.

2 Likes

Im truly sorry that you are struggling with that. Is there anything you can do to get your mind off of that path?
Tattoos are a big help for me. Art is something I use too.

You don’t want to be numb. Trust me. It may seem like a blessing, and it is for a while, but it turns into a curse quickly. You cant feel the sorrow or the hurt; but you also can’t experience any amount of happiness or excitement. Everything is cut off. Physical, emotional, and mental connections you have with others are gone and it’s just you. You dont care about anything. There is no sympathy or empathy. No love or hatred. It is an abyss of lonliness and separation.

I am currently numb; and I have been for months. Believe me when I say that I would give anything to feel that hurt again and have the hope of happiness, regardless of how small it may be, than continue to be this hollow shell that I have become.

1 Like

I’m sorry your going though this. I understand how you feel. Don’t give up hope.

hello and welcome
as one of the friends said i have seen people getting tattoos have seemed useful to them but if you ask me go to the root
why?
why you hurt yourself why you should take revenge from your own body that you don’t deserve to be in pain just like all people living on this planet
i’m sorry for how you feel but don’t hurt yourself
take care

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.