I am weak, beaten by others and due to my damage, nobody needs me

My surroundings are my enemies at this point, everytime I try to handle things in a sane manner, these “cool” people act like every other unintelligent using the same words and placing me in the wrong spot just because they had more people and when more people go against someone, others join in and turn to violence. I am so weak that I don’t even know how people are better than me. Maybe being born perfect is a thing

1 Like

@Spades perfect is something we all make up in our heads. Sometimes we look at others as being there to push us down when actually we should look at them as people to prove wrong. You’ll always have here to go to and get support. Start small and build up - you’ll get where you want to be.

Hold fast.
Kayla

Im gonna lose my mental state, I don’t want to hurt or KILL anyone…
but if they start to get aggressive, they must know they asked for it

That will only make things worse. There are ways to tell them that they have hurt you and that is not one of them. Prove to them you’re stronger than they are. There’s nothing better than showing the people who push you down and aim to make you fail that you are better than them.

but it’s hard when taking things into this route because some people don’t care and never learn their lesson.
I really don’t care for my own body and life,
I want these people to be taught a lesson and learn how I feel instead of TELLing them

everything’s going against me, even my own family

1 Like

Hey @Spades - It is my personal believe that violence should be the last answer to anything. It takes a big man/woman to rise above physical violence, and I believe you can rise above it. Remember that everyone is imperfect - don’t be too hard on yourself!

-Eric

same boat here…looking ahead on my own path but those close to me dont give a shit. its about here and now with them. sorry i want to better myself. so i keep my mouth shut and focus on what i want, trying to get out, such a toxic environment… i hope they realize how much i was trying to protect them when i leave

Hey @Spades,

Being born perfect isn’t a thing- as Kayla said perfect is a word that has many different meanings. Society has a crap view of perfect so I want you to make your own view- mine is just be who you want to be; perfect encases struggles and fights and crying and all the good stuff- perfect is all the good stuff and bad stuff we struggle with, the things that make us us.

I don’t know where you are in life but if people are hurting you I encourage you to talk to a counselor, a teacher, a trusted adult, police- just someone. That is not tolerated in today’s world.

I know how it feels to just feel done and to just feel so weak- but you have to keep fighting.

I’ve been through a lot of ups and downs- I’ve hit a lot of rock bottoms- but I’m still here. Still breathing. And I know you can too.

We believe in you. We are here for you.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

1 Like