Back to heartsupport

I am worthless

I have been struggling with low self esteem off and and on since I was 11 years old

2 Likes

Hi Summer, Ive seen a few of your posts now but I haven’t seen you respond yet to any of the feedback. Would you like to talk about it? Willing to listen if you’d like to talk deeper about the posts you’ve shared. I know there’s been a few different things you’ve brought up. So just know when you’re ready, you can talk more about it. We’re listening.

• Kitty
1 Like

@Summer

You are not worthless. But as you said you are struggling.

I can only echo @KittyKoyangi. It sounds that you’re going through a lot of things at the same time. We’re here to help, willing to listen as much as needed. It’s okay to share, to vent, but I’d like to encourage you to engage a bit in a conversation here, so you can receive the support you need in a more effective way.

Or if you prefer direct interactions, maybe you could join the HS community on Discord as well: https://discord.gg/WMdYNG

We care about you. You’re gonna be okay, friend.

Hold fast. :heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately I can understand what you are currently going through however I must assure that it will slowly get better. In addition I am new to this website so I do not wish to give advice or replies that others do not like/ find un-useful, so please tell me how you feel about this reply, if you are able to. Finally I know so long, but still if you ever want to chat/text with somebody, I am always willing to try and help others around me, good luck and hope you have a wonderful day.

1 Like

I’m sorry you are dealing with low-self esteem. We are all born with confidence. Sometimes it Is altered from our life experiences.
Knowing this should let you know there is confidence within you. You need to tap into.
Write down on paper all your positive qualities and look back at them whenever you feel down.
Picking up a new hobby can help and give yourself credit for trying something new.

1 Like