I believe God destroyed a cult and punished the people that harmed me

I Am a man of faith but since 2020 after I got baptized as a Christian I don’t practice my faith anymore. I remember back in 2015 when I was a still a practicing Orthodox Jew a cult stalked me harassed me and tried to blackmail to get me to join them and they did a lot of harm to me to the point that I was at a very bad point of my life especially the woman that tried to have me killed and have me put in jail on false charges. Fast forward to 2022 I found out recently that the church where I was terrorized has been shut down the church website is discontinued the church has been put out of commission the sob pastor who was the cult leader lost his business and his business license in construction has been suspended permanently, the woman who raped and assaulted me and tried to put me in jail was finally fired from her job because had created a very hostile and toxic work environment for anyone and the new HR person wasn’t going to tolerate it and she got terminated she also got evicted from her apartment for trouble and her boyfriend whom was my former friend left her after taking her side and screwing me over to benefit himself she is now working in a BS in the city for less pay. My former friend is now living in a craphole from he used to live previously it seems he spent all his money getting stoned, getting drunk and wasteful spending and ended up in a dump and he thought he was going to live good forever but looks like he ended up screwing himself over. Other church members have either disappeared or have gone into hiding since the demise of the cult. I feel God has vindicated me in a way because its been 7 years I have no contact with any of those people whom have harmed me and I’m seeing all the karma they have gotten in seven years. Even though I Am at peace and I feel I can move on because of sick people like these is the reason why I don’t go to church anymore I feel there are more bad people in religion than out of it and these same people make good sincere religious people look bad to everyone else and is the main cause of hatred towards religion and people of faith.

3 Likes

That is a really hard thing you’ve been through. It’s devastating what people can be capable of and how anyone who is vulnerable can get caught up in the mix of it.
It only takes a bad apple to turn a batch bad.
And it’s sad that those who do evil and cruel things do them so drastically and with so much malice behind them that it really mars everyone involved. It leaves a stain on the perception of the rest of religion.
I can totally understand why you have not wanted to go back into that environment, but I do commend you for finding your peace and finding the strength to be able to move past this immense hurt.

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I am so sorry that you have had to go thru this, it sounds like a horrible, horrible experience. I’m glad that it was all shut down. I think this is closure for you and I hope that you can heal from knowing this has all stopped. You matter! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

hi ranma,

you’ve endured and conquered so much in your life, ranma, and i’m thankful you can see the place that brought you so much pain fall apart. that these developments can support your journey to move forward in life is so amazing. while i wish you didn’t have to go through any of the shit you were forced to go through, karma is providing you the closure you deserve. sending you so much love and comfort as you continue to heal.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hey, ranma1983! I’m glad you never got caught up in that toxic environment and that you stayed well clear of all the ramifications that justly fell on those involved. And I’m glad that you learned about the fate of it so you got that closure and you are at peace. Crazy world we live in :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

It sounds like you have been through a really terrible experience over the last several years. It’s good to hear that you are now coming though to the otherside. I pray that you have been able to find yourself able to forgive those who so wronged you and move forward. It’s good that you have found peace through all of this.

2 Likes

I think they may be equal in numbers, but bad religious people stand out as beacons of hypocrisy. They tend to overshadow decent religious people, therefore causing the appearance of there being more bad people than good in religion.

I think God allowed those bad people to suffer the consequences of their evil actions. In other words, you were vindicated by their self-destruction. Religious people caused me a lot of suffering too.

You don’t need to be in a church in order to experience spiritual communion. There are a few decent churches, but if you don’t anticipate any benefit from being part of one, you are more likely to grow spiritually without being in one.

I just hope you’re okay, and past the anger and pain that you experienced. The final healing comes when you’re able to forgive and pray that those who hurt you become healed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.