I can never make something out my solo project

It that time of 3 months that might have a relapse, can’t never be a functioning adult. Been trying to find a drummer for my solo project, it seem I only found one person that interested. The metal scene hates me cuase don’t have sex, have no tattoos and that like Metalcore music. Everyone in my scene thinks my music sucks. There one guy from one famous band( won’t mention names hate me cuase have beefs with racist cousin) .

When did show with other I always went out my way to drive to people show, buy thier merch, listen to thier music and share their. But all they do is talk shit behind back and female musicians think I’m creeper cuase I’m not attractive looking.

I get that I’m not good at music and not everyone is going like my music. I respect that in some way, but in other ways it get hurt that I put my heart in soul into something and no give a fucking shit.

I wish to find a group of open minded people that treat me with respect and have fun, no drama bullshit

3 Likes

@Metalskater1990

I’m sorry you are in a bad season. It will end soon.

1 Like

Sounds like you are an outstanding person and you are around a group of people whose culture doesn’t quite match yours. I also suspect they might be taking you for granted, rather than appreciate your efforts.

I don’t know about your level of attractiveness, but in my experience everyone is attractive to someone.

I think this group is pretty open-minded. I’ve never seen negative judgment or irresponsible advice.

Don’t regret putting your heart and soul into any effort, even if you have to accept that others don’t appreciate it. Generally, you can’t become good at much of anything, without investing your heart and soul.

I think just as some people are good at singing some songs but not others, perhaps you should explore different kinds of music, to discover what kind your best at.

Don’t believe that you can never succeed with your solo project. Most successes are preceded by several failures.

2 Likes

The way people act about you doesn’t make any sense.
Also, i don’t know whay anyone would think you were creepy just couse you aren’t attractive looking. Nothing of this is your fault, its the people who treat you like your a jerk’s fault.
You really seem like a decent human being and …
It’s just inacceptabke that they would treat you in a certain way just because of your outer appearance and stuff. Also, I am sure that your music is awesome even thoughi ahven’t heard it. I am interested now and I want to hear it.

3 Likes

Thank you guys, if you are interested check on my Instagram at Bittersweet memory ma and I appreciate the positive feed back

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.