I can not find the meaning of life

I’m not closed and not fucked up, but I’m really sad about life. All the girls around need money and entertainment, but I do not have this. I’m not a freak, but nevertheless it happens. People in my environment are beside me, 23 years have passed in vain. I do not know what I achieved and I do not know what I want. Fuck this all. Life is shit. I absolutely do not see anything! I graduated, but it means absolutely nothing. All I want is a quiet life, but I will never have the opportunity. No sense in life, fuck

Hi @pinnini,

I know things are hard right now. It seems like things will never get better. But you are worth so much more than what girls think of you or what you think they need from you. You are valuable because you are you, and also because God created you with great worth and value. Sometimes it may take a while to see what you want in life. What are your dreams? What would you like to be doing in five years? How could you begin to achieve these goals? Maybe write down what steps you can take to make your dreams come true. Even if things don’t go exactly as planned, sometimes things work out in other, but still awesome ways. For example. Six years ago my plan was to live overseas indefinitely. I was living the dream. Then, I started to deal with increasing anxiety, a lack of strong friendships, and a longing to be back in America, especially so I could be closer to my niece. These weren’t things I expected to happen. If you had told me even three years ago that I would have a strong desire to move back to America, I wouldn’t have believed you. But, now I’m back in America and I got what I refer to as my “dream job” in America. Things are turning out for me, even though I didn’t stay overseas like I’d planned. In a sense, I gave up my dream. But it was replaced with another dream. A new season of life.

So, what are your dreams? What are things you’d like to achieve? What is important to you?

1 Like