I can’t do this anymore

I cant live like this. Everything hurts
I want To die. I cant handle all this pain. My while world is collapsing in and Im feeling really suicidal. Im scared and I dont know what to do

Pales - we spoke on discord but I want to write a little thing here too.
I know what’s going on is hard - but I also know you have something amazing with your mum to help you through this. You are one of the most beautiful people I know and I will be here beside you every step of the way through this. The community will too. You CAN do this. You can fight it. We love you. You’re strong.

Hold fast
Kayla

1 Like

Hey @Palefires,

They say that the further you fall into the trampoline, the higher you’re skyrocket. Right now you’re dipping into the trampoline, but I promise you that if you hold on, you’ll skyrocket pretty high. We want to see you beat this! We’re here for you; please keep reaching out and communicated with us. You’re strong. You’re a warrior. You can do this. We’re rooting for you!

-Eric

1 Like

Stay strong, Palefires. It is just a terrible moment, but not a terrible life your are living.

One of the quotes I read that I like the most is: :“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” You can fight this off and I promise in the morning, each morning you will wake up to a new chance to get better.

Feel free to write me any time.

All love,

Soda

1 Like

Hey there, Palefires
We love you. Stay strong. I know it’s rough right now, but things will always get better.

1 Like

Dear, @Palefires
Please dont end your life because me and everyone else in the community of :heart:heartsupport love you and we will Always be there for you​:slight_smile::slight_smile:
Your Friend, Shadow

1 Like

Hi @Palefires ,
I always look for you on the Discord, and I love seeing your art and pictures. Thank you for letting us know you are hurting, that is a brave thing. I’m glad to know you, and we love you no matter what happens.

1 Like

Please. Don’t give up.
Take our strength, and our hope, and our pride.

1 Like